Landlord Certificate in London EICR near me
We do Landlord Certificates (Electrical Installation Condition Reports, EICR) for Landlords and Letting Agents of Residential Properties and Businesses in North London.
You are in the right place if you need a Landlord Certificate in North London!
Why the Landlord Certificate (EICR) is Important in London near me (enfield)
Inspection and testing will confirm if all the electrical installation is working safely in line with British regulations. Employers and landlords need to ensure that their electrical installations are safe to use and that they adhere to health and safety laws and British regulations. Failure to do so could result in costly consequences and fines. Book your Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) in London today! We issue Landlord Certificates in North London, including Enfield, Barnet, Haringey, Waltham Forest and the surrounding areas. Landlord certificate in London EICR is one of the best option for everybody
Every new tenancy will now require an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), and existing tenancies will require an EICR from 1st April 2021.Houses with Multiple Occupation must have an EICR every five years; this is recommended as good practice for all residential lettings. electrical safety certificate eicr near me
These new regulations – The Electrical Safety Standards in the Private Rented Sector (England) Regulations 2020 – also require that the tenant is given a copy of the report within 28 days. The local housing authority can also require a copy of the report.
Call today to organise an inspection and we will be happy to assist.
Safety and Insurance Purposes
Electrical installations, like other equipment, are subject to deterioration and wear and tear. There are numerous reasons why an installation might need more frequent inspection and testing, as stated in the BS7671 regulations:
- Age of the installation
- Damage and defects to the installation
- Environmental effects
- Safety check
- Damage and defect on the installation
- Corrosion and external influences
- Signs of overloading the installation due to excessive load usage
- Change of use of the location Landlord Certificate in London
Landlord certificate near me (enfield)
We provide a Portable Appliance Testing service in north London and beyond that you can rely on for peace of mind. All landlords, employers and duty holders have a legal responsibility to prevent any harm coming to their employees, customers and tenants by ensuring all electrical equipment on the premises is safe to use. PAT testing near me
Why Reliable Electrics?
- A friendly qualified PAT testing engineer
- Competitive rates
- Separate report on failed appliances with photos and reason for failure
- Our engineer can offer immediate repairs/services/solutions where possible
- Out of hours, 24/7 testing to work around your business.
- We keep a record of your results. and will send you a reminder when PAT testing is due again
- Risk assessments ensure safe working practices
- Safety policy and method statement will be provided on request
- Emergency response service available
- Certification and report provided
- Free advisory service for customers
- Landlord certificate north London
Why Choose US
- We are registered with NAPIT as inspector to undertake the Electrical Inspection and Test. Click here to Check
- Able to complete work safely and to legally required standards.
- Regularly assessed to ensure their ongoing competence
- Competent of working to the exceptionally most recent health and safety regulations.
- Able to supply you with the vital certificates to illustrate the administrative compliance of the work. These certificates may be asked by tenants, insurance suppliers and specialists and may be required on the off chance that you’re looking to let or come to offer your property.
- Cost: AS registered installer can save you time and money by helping you avoid building control expenses. We are ready to supply the certificates you will require when you come to sell or let your home, and inform the relevant authority.
- As an Electrical Inspector listed on NAPIT’s Electrical Inspector Scheme gives you the confidence that we undertaking the electrical inspection and testing of your electrical installation satisfies the ‘competent and qualified’ requirement of the Regulations in England, Scotland and Wales. More information on NAPIT website.
All electrical certificates available. Contact Reliable Electrics for an inspection today!
We undertake all types of electrical inspections and provide all types of electrical certificates.
such as electrical safety certificate eicr, electrical safety certificate, safety certificate eicr, eicr certificate in london